Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Pin You

I am addicted to Pinterest. There, I said it.

For those of you wondering what the heck I am talking about, let me enlighten you. Pinterest is perhaps the niftinest social networking tool. Ever. It is like having a bulletin board collide with your computer's bookmark bar. And the best part is not only do you get to get to stare at georgeous pictures galore, but each photo is linked to it's source -- It's like, "Love the pillow? No problem, here is where you can buy it." Amazing.


A look at our Home Inspiration board.

Just check it out for yourself -- here is our page of pin boards, enjoy!



                      

1 comment:

Geoff and Jenn said...

Ok - so I just requested an invite...it looks like so much fun! Thanks for opening my eyes to yet one more thing to be addicted to ;) It's not like I have anything else to do, ya know? hehe!

Love all the work on the house! It's coming together quite nice!