Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wreath Gets a Fall Makeover

The frugal wreath I made this summer to jazz up our beautiful front door just received a makeover for fall. For $2.50 I purchased a spool of burlap ribbon at our local craft store and switched the bow. Ah, fall is my favorite season!


Nothing is better than a small change that makes a big difference. What have you done to recognize the change in season?

Speaking of fall, we apologize for being absent from blog land over the past two months. We are in the midst of planning our wedding! And the big day is in 18 days...October 22, 2011. More details about the wedding and all of the fun crafts be coming in November. Thanks for bearing with us, we have lots of updates and projects lined up.




        

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi D & J,

I found your blog when I googled "Longberry Lane" because my boyfriend and I are looking at houses for sale in your community (don't want to blow your anonymity, it was just very coincidental that your blog popped up and your city name confirmed it)

I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about the neighborhood, HOA, how you like the way your house has held up, etc.

Please email me if you have a chance, I'd love to pick your brain if you'd be willing (& maybe we might be neighbors!)

Thanks,

Katie (smoothsavannah@gmail.com)